PARRISH & SON – LAND CLEARING & FOREST MULCHER SERVICES
Parrish and Son are professional land clearing contractors based in NSW. Parrish and Son specialise in the large scale land clearing, throughout NSW, VIC or QLD. Our land clearing services include removal of noxious weeds like African Olive, Box Thorn, Lantana etc from rural properties to improve the productivity of properties. We also offer our services to local government for road verges, and land clearing in overgrown reserves. And to civil contractors for land clearing new infrastructure projects and housing developments.
Parrish & Son have researched the latest land clearing technology and invested in the latest forestry mulchers to ensure high productivity and customer satisfaction. Our forestry machines are capable of getting the job done whether it be in a gully or on a mountain.
We have over a decades experience in providing our professional land clearing services, and are always looking to update the traditional methods with more environmentally sustainable ones.
BENEFITS OF OUR LAND CLEARING METHOD:
- Mechanical removal of under scrub allows sunlight into the under story enabling grass to grow.
- Removing woody weeds can improves the productivity of your land.
- Removal of unwanted vegetation /under scrub can also improve access to waterways for stock.
- Clearing unwanted vegetation around waterways that may have become stagnant will improve habitat and water sources for wildlife.
- Mechanical mulching unwanted vegetation or remnant pine forest improves soil conservation and carbon levels in the soil.
- Forestry mulching Assists in erosion control, as roots are left insitu
- Provides nutrients to the soil, as the mulch dispersed from the mechanical mulching is left to naturally break down
- Mechanical mulching has minimal impact on the soil and the surrounding environment
- Removing unwanted vegetation and weeds improves the value of your land and makes it more attractive for prospective purchases
- BENEFITS OF FORESTRY MULCHING for FIRE BREAKS
- No permit required to remove woody weeds
- Mechanically removing vegetation doesn’t depend on the weather, we work in drought, wind and rain.
- Drum Mulching does less damage to you land in comparison to Dozing and Burning and has a faster recovery time for your land
We provide services for….
Parrish & Son are proven professional Land clearing Contractors and are valued preferred contractors for local Civil companies – Offering services like Clearing and Grubbing, stump removal and alternate Land Clearing Services on projects such as new subdivisions & infrastructure (roads, and train lines).
Rural landowners – Mechanically mulching and under scrubbing, removing woody weeds like African Olive, Privet, Lantana, & Box thorn can improve the productivity of your land. Land clearing also reduces the habitat of feral animals like Foxes, Pigs, Rabbits and Deer.
Local councils – Utilise Parrish and Son Land Clearing expertise for road projects and land management services including bush regeneration, mechanical mulching and related land clearing projects and operations.