- We have researched the latest technologies in land clearing. Our machines work in the toughest conditions Making light work of difficult and hard to reach areas that require the removal of unwanted vegetation
- Cheaper and more environmentally acceptable than more traditional clearing methods
- Our Forestry mulchers provide an alternative to burning and dozing, provide primary weed removal and reduce the amount on pesticides required around riparian zones.
- Our machines convert trees into mulch instantly at a range of different consistences, which is left behind to provide nutrients and moisture to the soil starting the regeneration process and providing erosion control
- Create minimal disturbance to the top soil, and increase the carbon soil levels by up to 50%
The Timber Pro TL725B is ideal for difficult and hard to reach areas that require vegetation control. Particularly useful in waterways, and rocky outcrops. It automatically self levels when on steep terrain, for operator safety and comfort.
- Vegetation management (removal of noxious weeds).
- Mass Land Clearing (sub-division, land development)
- Bush fire mitigation (Hazard reduction, fire trails, fire breaks) 10/50 Bush fire Hazard Reduction
- Removal of Orchards, Vineyards & Olive groves
- Scrub clearance, under scrubbing
- Clearance of scrub on Roadside verges
- Selective tree removal for bush & riparian regeneration
- Tree removal for creating access trails & bush tracks
The Prentice 2740 articulated wheeled forestry mulcher. Ideal for mass clearing and site preparation work.