PARRISH & SON – LAND CLEARING, MECHANICAL WOODY WEED REMOVAL
Parrish & Son are a family owned business that have been established for over 20 years. Providing a broad range of services. Our main focus is on Vegetation Management and the removal of noxious weeds. We have researched new ways of removing unwanted vegetation with minimal impact on the environment.
With Parrish & Son we provide a personal experience you get when dealing with a family owned company.
We have a proven track record of providing quality workmanship in a timely manner.
We have completed works for major companies, including Councils, Civil Contractors, Land Developers and Rural Land holders. We have over a decade experience in Land Management, specialising in vegetation management. Including noxious weed control in bushland and riparian zones, through to new land developments, sub-divisions and fire control methods.
BENEFITS OF OUR SERVICES:
- Removal of underscrub allows sunlight into the understory enabling grass to grow.
- Improves the productivity of your land.
- Removal of underscrub can also improve access to waterways for stock.
- Unblocking waterways that may have become stagnant will improve habitat and water sources for wildlife.
- Improves soil conservation and carbon levels in the soil.
- Assists in erosion control
- Provides nutrients to the soil.
- Has minimal impact on the soil and the surrounding environment
- Improves the value of your land and makes it more attractive for prospective purchases.
- FIRE HAZARD BENEFITS
- No permit required to remove woody weeds
- Doesn’t depend on the weather, we work in drought, wind and rain.
- Less damage to you land
Faster recovery time for your land
WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR
- Rural landowners – Large scale land management services and related land management
- Rural landowners – Full range of land management services for agricultural businesses
- Local councils- Projects and land management services including bush regeneration, mulching and related projects and operations
- Equestrian industry – Equestrian course design and construction, stable construction and related facilities including fencing and land management service
Contact usPlease contact us for a free quote and consultation 0412 448 215